Friday, May 20, 2011
Restaurant Review: Coup
I went to the vegetarian restaurant "Coup" on 17th ave and 9st SW for the first time a few days ago. I've heard that it ways pretty good over the years but I've never gone because its not in good location for me and the one time I did go to check it out it was closed (not open from 3-5pm). Anyway, we got there and had to wait for a friend before they'd seat us. Thats a bit weird and unfriendly... but anyways... I ordered the tempeh shwarma. It was great! It was very tasty and a good size. Together with the yam fries it was a meal. There are other items on the menu I'd like to try too (noodle and pasta dishes). Best of all the tempeh wrap had this awesome hot sauce that I now can easily make at home as a change from my fave spicy peanut sauce. The new sauce is basically tahini (sesame paste), hot sauce and sesame oil. delicious! Service was great once we were seated. I'll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment